Is Your Baby Breech?!
Generally, your baby will go to a head-down (vertex) position by 32 weeks in pregnancy. If not, we encourage you to follow these recommendations to encourage your baby to get into the proper position for delivery.
- Please follow this LINK for Spinning Babies exercises to encourage your baby to move into position.
- Have your partner talk to your baby towards the bottom of your belly to encourage them to move toward their voice!
- Place a bag of frozen peas at the top of your belly to encourage the baby to move down away from the cold 🙂
- With assistance, you may do handstands underwater in a swimming pool.
- Chiropractic Care and Acupuncture